Monday, January 29, 2018 / by Sean Zanganeh
2. Add additional exposure through professional signage both at home as well as directional signage and any signage for listing.
3. Professionally photograph and design a full motion video of the home to generate a unique branding.
4. Price your home competitively to open the market versus narrow the market.
5. Submit your home to our Multiple Listing Service. Finalize with seller approval.
6. Provide high-end brochure as take away for the top 25 agents and prospects.
7. Email a features sheet to top agents in the market to influence their buyers.
8. Contact your immediate neighbors and notify them of your home being listed and offer private showings to their friends, family, and co-workers.
9. Create a personalized website for your property and generate traffic as well as a portal for friends and family to send out to their networks.
10. Syndicate your listing in 1,000+ websites to give access to buyers 24/7.
11. Share on Social Networks. (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
12. Add your home to the available Real Living Lifestyles rotation of available advertising.
13. Offer you access to Sean’s preferred service providers to assist you through any step of the home selling process.
14. Update you as to any changes in the marketplace. Weekly updates are conducted in sellers preferred mode of communication regarding the marketing of the home.
15. Prospect on a daily basis and talk to agents on a daily basis that have buyers looking for potential buyers.
16. Contact our buyer leads, cooperating brokers, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers on a daily basis.
17. When possible, have the cooperating Brokers in the area tour your home as well as offer the public through methods of planned open house.
18. Follow-up on every showing through my home feedback system for feedback and response.
19. Represent you on all offer presentations to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
20. Coordinate with all parties to a smooth closing process.
Who You List with Matters
The home selling process starts with Sean.